Straighten Your Teeth Discreetly with Invisalign®
Ditch the wire and brackets and choose a clear, removable appliance to straighten your smile. Invisalign uses a series of virtually undetectable aligners to help you achieve a straighter smile.
Invisalign treatment is a great option for adults. It can work for kids and teens who can stay on top of keeping their aligners in their mouths. With Invisalign, you get comfort and flexibility that you don’t have with braces. Plus, treatment times are often quicker.
The Invisalign Experience at Orthodontics at BridgeTower
Once you complete your free orthodontic consultation and decide to move forward with Invisalign, you may have some questions. We are happy to answer any of your questions during the consult, but here is some information to help you understand our process.
How Invisalign Works
One of the main reasons Invisalign is so popular is because of how simple the process is. After you make the decision to get Invisalign, our team at Orthodontics at BridgeTower will take detailed, 3D digital images of your teeth and show you how your teeth will move gradually using the aligners. This 3D model will be sent to the Invisalign lab where your custom series of aligners will be made.
Once they arrive, you will wear each aligner for two weeks before moving on to the next one. We recommend a visit to our office every 4-6 weeks to allow us to answer any of your questions and track your progress. Patients can reach their dental goals within 6 months!
The Benefits of Invisalign
There are many benefits of Invisalign, and every person chooses Invisalign for different reasons. While traditional braces are still an excellent choice for patients under the age of 14 – older teens and adults love the benefits these clear aligners give them.
- Discreet. Invisalign aligners are clear, meaning you can straighten your teeth discreetly.
- Flexible. While these aligners should be worn 20-22 hours every day, you can remove them for eating, pictures, or speaking.
- Treatment Time. Traditional braces usually need to be worn for a couple of years. With Invisalign, patients will begin seeing results within just a few weeks – with total treatment time being between 6 and 12 months in most cases.
- Comfort. The aligners are made based on a 3D model of your teeth, meaning they will fit naturally and be comfortable for daily/nightly wear.
- Diet. Traditional braces require an adjustment in diet (no eating caramel, hard candies, corn, etc). With Invisalign, you can remove your aligner to eat whatever you want! Just make sure to brush/floss after eating before replacing your aligner.
- Predictable. Our orthodontists will be able to show you how your teeth will move over time before you even begin the treatment plan!
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Every patient has different dental needs and teeth move at different rates. The only one who can say for sure whether or not Invisalign is right for you is – you! A consult with our orthodontist can help answer questions and help you determine whether or not you want to move to the next step.
Another Alternative to Braces: Clarity™ Brackets
Clarity™ braces feature a comfortable design with a translucent appearance. They are a popular option for patients who don’t want to deal with any setbacks that may be caused by forgetting to put aligners back in.
The combination of ceramic and metal makes this a sturdy, yet more attractive option than traditional braces. They are also a great option for patients who play sports, as they won’t pop out. Clarity braces are a smooth, rounded shape, that makes them more comfortable for patients.
Get Started with an Invisalign® Consultation
All orthodontic treatment begins with a free consultation. You will meet with Dr. Payne or Dr. Curtis to discuss your options and a treatment plan. Our team will also talk you through the cost and payment options.